Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The last Facial Class

see how serious is pyng is..xD
XDD

hmmm..let's talk about yesterday first..
yesterday while i'm helping my grandma..
suddenly i saw Siow Yong..seriously..she really like 360 change..
hmmm..compare with last time..she look much more girlish right now..=)
don't say i'm talking her bad now..i'm just saying the truth..
end of the story..xD
till afternoon..at 2.30pm..
joanne..who teach me,pyng and her sister and queen make up and facial class..
she came to my house and fetch me..
actually is normal cause that is the 4th time to fetch me to queen's house..
than when i reach there..my mum called me..
by forcing me and ask how much is the class..
what i had told her that the class is free!!
and she is keep on forcing me and ask..
called me and asked me infront of my friend..
and that time i drop tears for that..cause what i think is she doesn't believe me and checked me!!
than..she wanted to talk to joanne and ask about it..
i pass the phone to joanne and i cried..
wonder that why what i'm saying she don't believe..
joanne say is just because she concerned about me..
but what i think is she doesn't believe on me!!
from that on..my mood breaks down..
i don't even feel to talk to her..
i think me and my mum can't communicate..
cause she doesn't understand me and doen't believe me..
one thing of her makes me moodless the whole day..
but i'm happy now..because i did know how to make up how to wash face and bla bla bla..
now what i'm going to do when i'm outside the shopping complex..
i'm gonna buy myself some eye liner and mascara??=)

No comments:

Post a Comment